Saturday, December 13, 2008

I am so over it (I think, probably)

I know, I know...I have been gone for two weeks and the two people that read (or at least comment) on my blog probably miss me. Later I will post all about what I have been doing, but right now, a quick post on this:

OK, I am pretty sure I am so over Greys Anatomy. You are all probably reading thinking I am so shallow for posting about a television show, but if that is the case, then come back tomorrow. : )

Really Seattle Grace, I am done. (I think)

First, there is the constant whining and complaining of the cast. Lets think about this shall we...
A You have a job
B Above job is in an industry that is very difficult to break into
C People who dream of acting would turn cartwheels for the opportunity you have
D You CAN get out of it if you are so unhappy
E YOU HAVE A JOB!!!
Get over yourselves and shush. I don't want to hear it anymore.

Second, and the prompting for my being over it. The Denny/Izzie saga
Denny is dead. Remember Izzie? Um, you were there. And trust me, I totally get talking to people that aren't alive. I even get crying and laughing to/with those people. I've done it, but heres the thing, I have never actually went shopping with or had coffee with the dead. I have merely received a few blank stares from people around at Starbucks when I giggle and don't realize I am using by outside giggle because I remembering a funny moment, or seeing something that I know my mom would think was funny. I totally grasp that she isn't sitting there with me in Starbucks. If she were however, I would totally make her pay for my latte. Are you following me here?
So yeah, looking for signs, believing certain things that happen are signs from the loved one you miss, chatting and laughing to/with the not alive loved one (I hate saying DEAD loved one) I totally get it. But really, doing that with him and allowing it to jeopardize the Karev relationship. Who is btw...HOT with a capital H. Its annoying!
She misses him (of course), she feels guilt over moving on (of course), but come on....
Can the writers allow just one story to be happy, can they let just one character have a successful, happy, loving relationship? Is that too much. And don't even mention Meredith and Derek. I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop with them (and personally, find it an unhealthy annoying relationship anyhow).

So there you have it....
Alive Izzie + Dead Denny + Stuff that would make for a R movie rating = Carrie being pretty sure she is so over it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read a spoiler that explained the Izzy/Denny thing. Let me know if you want to hear it...

Darcie said...

Oh. My. God. I can't stand the Izzy/Denny thing either!!! I mean, it seriously freaks me out to watch. I get mad. I get uncomfortable. And I feel really, really sorry for Alex.

The storyline isn't just terrible, it's unbelievable. But I'm not over the show, just waiting for this particular storyline to go away.