Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Apron Love

I made an apron to give as a hostess gift at the New Years Eve Party we are attending. I want to keep it for myself. Really really badly! Its so fun and cute.


See my little toe peeping out there. Flip flops in December....Florida baby!

I am officially obsessed with making aprons. It's unnatural, but I am cool with it. Take a look at the baking post from a few weeks ago. I made the aprons in that post as well. I want to make another now, but its late and I have to work tomorrow. Oh well...there is always the weekend.

5 comments:

KatBouska said...

Too funny because I'm officially obsessed with BUYING them. I've decided it's my new collector thing. :) You should totally sell those on ETSY!

Tammy "SweetT" said...

Carrie,
What a beautiful apron! I can't wait to see the ones you create for the swaps.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

I guess my apron must be in the mail? J/K! however, I do think you need to check out pottery barn kids christmas aprons. I know I would by some for the boys for next year. How cute would they be in matching aprons and hats while making Christmas cookies. Their papa would die :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I think Martha Stewart could learn a few things from you!! Your so gosh darn cute it's sickening:) Can't wait to see your next creation!!!!!

Sandra said...

I, too, am an apron freak...

I love, love love that blue one!!

too adorable!