Sunday, January 4, 2009

I know, I know

Its way past Christmas, but I have to show off how my the last 9 days of my 12 days of Christmas went.
Day 4-6 Came with this package and I did take a picture of all the items unwrapped together, but it got flipped and I can not get it to turn to post. So, you will have to picture it:
A book with three short novels in it - all holiday themed
Hand sanitizer - I am a bit of a germ freak
Nivea lip balm - it's like heaven for your lips and brings my chapstick/lip gloss total to 1472

Days 7-9 packages, which included a treat for Jim (so sweet)


Day 7 "Socks for staying home in" AKA - soft fluffy socks that make your feet feel delightful. And, just what every LADY needs: A little holder for that item that you need to have, but don't care for the world to see. Too funny! : )

Day 8
Fun, cute pj's in this pattern


Day 9 - A GAP fleece pullover in pink (cute) and Jims present "The Super Dooper Reindeer Pooper." You can imagine where the brown jelly beans dispense from.
Day 10-12 along with a special Christmas gift

Day 10Day 11

Day 12
Thanks girls!

No comments: