Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lucky girl

I am blessed. This I know. I posted recently about some amazing friends I have. Today, I post about family.
I was fortunate enough to have parents that love me, a brother that loves and usually likes me, and extended family that I know I would be lost without. I have nieces and nephews and cousins galore, aunts, uncles and grandparents that I am pretty confident would move mountains if I needed them to. And I didn't even have to "find" them. I was just blessed with them as family.
When I married Jim in 2002, I didn't just become some "in law". I married into a family. A family that welcomed me from day one. I am even pretty sure I am now Grandpa Andersons favorite.
So many times we go about our lives knowing what we need and who we count on is just there. A phone call, email, or plane ride away. It sometimes takes a scare, or moment of pain to appreciate who and what you are a part of. I recently posted asking for prayers and wishes for my Grandpa. He is doing improving, and after I arrive in Ohio, we will be making a trip to Michigan to visit him and my Grandma. I am eager to see them, and prayers, thoughts, and well wishes are still welcome and appreciated.
If you would like to take a few minutes of your day to meet a part of my amazing family, grab a cup of coffee and take a peek. This is the Sovas. My moms side of the family. I will introduce you to the Smalleys, the Andersons, and Richmonds soon. Take care and take a moment to remember the blessings you have. Even in the downs of family dynamics, there is something and someone to appreciate, cherish, and be grateful for.

Click to play The Sova Slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow








Click to play A photo album sneak peek
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: