Although I could have thought of better ways for him to spend the day yesterday, I hope it was a happy one nonetheless .
A few fun Papa Mitt tidbits...
- He can teach anyone to play cribbage, and never gets frustrated. He may even let you win
- He can filet a fish in record time...and make it look pretty. This may not seem that glorious, but it's impressive to watch
- He is an example of the kind of man I looked for to be my husband
- He always seems to have a toothpick in his mouth
- He drove 7 hours each way from Michigan to Ohio more times that I can remember to be with my mom (his second child) when she was sick. He is also an example of the father I hope Jim is one day
- He likes to play dress up (see below)
- He too once exclaimed "Carrie is by far my favorite grandchild" :) (which may change after he sees the picture below)