Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Much appreciated

Thanks to my buddies for the comments to the last post.

Kendall...I JUST figured it out with this post. (I'm a loser), but I appreciate the support.

Heather was sweet as ever, and being reminded that I haven't had to shovel or even scrape a car window in two years helped deal with the heat.

And Amanda was hilarious. A mix of friendly advice, encouragement, and a tiny splash of motherly guilt. Classic!

Tomorrow is a new day, and I am ready to run (if I keep saying it, eventually I will believe it).

4 comments:

Heather said...

You are too sweet. How was the run this morning. I am by the way glad to hear it's warm there. I'm spending a weekend with my parents at their condo @ Daytona Beach in a few weeks and I want hot weather.

ManicMandee said...

Glad it helped. I am also glad you aren't gonna be a loser and give up.

Jennifer P. said...

Carrie!!!

I have tried to add your blog to my reader 4 times now and it doesn't seem to take! I read to the bottom of the page and got caught up on the few things I'd missed.

I, personally, hate running---never could get the rhythym down right....but if it's your goal then DO IT!!! I know you can :)! Nobody wants to be friends with a LOSER---hahaha!!!

KatBouska said...

You have to get beyond that wall. When I'm out of shape and start running the entire time I'm thinking "I want to stop I want to stop I want to stop"...but if you push yourself beyond that wall and force the run you will get more and more used to it. Pretty soon you will gain some endurance and it won't be so bad. You can do it...now excuse me while I go pound a bag of cheetos.