For Mama Kats writers workshop
A list of ten things on my mind this week (in no particular order)
1. If the neighborhood security guard will ever stop laughing at me since they had to come and show me how to turn off our smoke alarm. You mess up flat iron steak ONE time....
2. If I will be considered the old parent when my kids are in high school since I am almost 32 and still don't have kids yet.
3. How much I miss my nieces and nephews
4. How many seconds would I last before Gordon Ramsey made me cry
5. Do people REALLY think Punxsutawny Phil will predict the weather.
6. Does Ang still want to change her name to Punxsutawny Phil?
7. My grandparents
8. Is it possible I should really be turning 62? I just started a quilting class. No joke
9. When a recipe calls for 1/2C nuts, chopped do you measure then chop, or chop then measure? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm? (for the record, I chop then measure)
10. What makes Sonic Cherry Limeade so addicting?